What we do
Whether you’re a healthcare professional, volunteer, or caregiver wanting to learn more about palliative care, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- education sessions that reach thousands of people every year on topics such as advance care planning, grief, practical caregiver training, trauma-informed palliative care, self-care, and health equity. We can work with you to schedule a workshop, plan a training session, or offer a ‘train-the-trainer’ approach
- support if you need help connecting to hospice palliative care services in the region
- planning assistance and program development for hospice palliative care based on the needs of your organization. This could include: journey mapping, facilitation, needs assessments, gap analysis, pilot projects, team coaching and funding requests
- increasing engagement and awareness of hospice palliative care through our compassionate community initiatives and normalizing conversations about dying and grieving
- a variety of educational materials and resources, including hard copies and electronic versions that we can provide free to your organization
OUR STRATEGIC PLAN
Our training programs for clinicians, volunteers, and caregivers help to build capacity to support a palliative approach to care.
Through our compassionate community initiatives, we work to increase engagement in and awareness of hospice palliative care and normalize conversations about living, dying and grieving.
We are facilitators, conversation starters and connectors of people, information and ideas.
We help healthcare professionals identify and leverage the resources they need, and we help to improve access and availability to palliative and end-of-life care to all who need it.