The Division of Palliative Care coordinates regional palliative academic rounds twice a month. These one hour presentations are scheduled every 2nd Friday from 0800 – 0900h and currently are held at the Hospice at Maycourt in Ottawa and are available on the Ontario Telehealth Network (OTN). Information about upcoming rounds is included in the CHPCP Events Calendar.
- This event has passed.
Thursday Evening Series: Healthy End of Life Project (HELP)
January 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
To register for one or all of the sessions, please click HERE
Acquire the most current Best Practice in Palliative & End of Life Care
Mainpro+ Accredited Continuing education series offered the last Thursday of the month on topics related to Palliative Care. These 2-hour sessions are held Live at the Élisabeth Bruyère Auditorium, via OTN across Ontario and via personal computer Weblink. Certificates of attendance are provided. Please note that this series is only offered in English.
- All sessions are free
- Light dinner provided to those who attend in person at Bruyere Auditorium
- Physicians, Nurses and other Palliative Care Workers are welcome to attend
All sessions run on Thursday Evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- In-Person: Elisabeth Bruyere Auditorium, 43 Bruyere St., Ottawa, Ontario (light dinner provided at 6:00 p.m.)
- OTN Site: After registering via the link above, and closer to the date of the session, an OTN code will be sent to you. Please provide this code to your OTN administrator.
- Weblink: After registering via the link above, and closer to the date of the session, you will be sent a weblink to watch the presentation live via your personal computer, or watch the archived version for up to 2 years after the live presentation